In the last weeks we have implemented some new features and functions to improve your workflow with the Content Management Console (CMC):
NEW: Clone Bundle
To simplify the creation of similar products (e.g. for different release strategies or just very similar bundles), you can now clone an existing bundle. The “clone” will contain the same tracks, territories, price tiers and distribution channels, also the complete metadata except from catalogue number, EAN/UPC code and of course the cover artwork.
NEW: Trend Figures Status
As the daily trends in the analytic section are only estimated and not 100% reliable sales figures that we get from the shops by feed, there’s not guarantee that the shops have actually provided us with current figures.
Under Analytics -> Audio -> Trend Status you can see which shop has provided us with daily trends or not (yet).
NEW: Youtube Claims (Beta)
On the product info page you can now see which Youtube Videos have claimed the audio tracks included in your bundle (if your channel is managed by daredo GmbH). Please not that the tab loading time may be a bit longer.
We are back, proudly presenting a new version of the Content Management Console, the “CMC V3.0 Yavin“!
– New Menu Layout – completely drop-down arranged
– Direct delivery to shops without intermediate steps
– Deactivate Streaming option in each bundle
– New Content Manager and Producer-section: direct access to Labels, Bundles and Tracks
– More Track options like price tiers and instant gratification (iTunes only)
…and more to discover and to come!
This is an important information for our customers:
From 2016 we will relaunch the deeep.net / digedo Content Management Console (CMC) and add many new features that you have been waiting for:
- Indivudial release date for streaming-portals
- Streaming rights can be selected and de-selected
- single track pricing
- new menu structure
- brand new delivery system
- improved traceability of product delivery to portals
and many more.
For this update the Content Management Console will be offline for a complete update of the CMC System from December 28th 2015!
On Tuesday January 5th 2016 the new CMC will be online including new features and design. During this time the system will be down. Already delivered products are not concerned by the relaunch.